Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Comment of the Decade

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we have one solitary comment from Glenn Beck's site, 'The Blaze'. In response to a post on Darren Aronofsky’s long-awaited film "Noah", a Blaze reader weighed in with what must be the single best comment we've seen in our time covering the site and all its glorious madness.
In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we have one solitary comment from Glenn Beck's site, 'The Blaze'. In response to a post on Darren Aronofsky’s long-awaited film "Noah", a Blaze reader weighed in with what must be the single best comment we've seen in our time covering the site and all its glorious madness.
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

In this week's edition of  'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we have one solitary comment from Glenn Beck's site, 'The Blaze'. In response to a post on Darren Aronofsky’s long-awaited film "Noah", a Blaze reader weighed in with what must be the single best comment we've seen in our time covering the site and all its glorious madness. The piece, titled "ACTION-PACKED ‘NOAH’ TRAILER REVEALS GLIMPSES OF HOLLYWOOD’S TAKE ON THE GREAT FLOOD — BUT WILL IT STAY TRUE TO THE BIBLE?", had the usual mix of batshit crazy religious nonsense, but commenter 'thatguywhocommentedonthatonetopiclasweek' stood out for his following contribution that may well go down as the single maddest comment we've seen thus far (beating out September's candidate for insanity):

We did some research on the tale (as in we googled it) and can confidently conclude that it isn't a well known joke, and hasn't been told before. We therefore believe that it is an actual story, and a true insight into the personal life of a real Blaze reader.

Screen Shot 2013-11-15 at 4.42.07 PM

Oh dear.