Further Evidence That Dinesh D'Souza Is a D'bag

Yes, the headline is intentionally obnoxious because it's the only way to treat someone who thinks it's hilarious to tweet crapola like this: "I am thankful this week when I remember that America is big enough and great enough to survive Grown-Up Trayvon in the White House!"
Yes, the headline is intentionally obnoxious because it's the only way to treat someone who thinks it's hilarious to tweet crapola like this: "I am thankful this week when I remember that America is big enough and great enough to survive Grown-Up Trayvon in the White House!"
dinesh_dsouza_rect

Yes, the headline is intentionally obnoxious because it's the only way to treat someone who thinks it's hilarious to tweet crapola like this:

"I am thankful this week when I remember that America is big enough and great enough to survive Grown-Up Trayvon in the White House!"

That was tweeted out this afternoon by conservative writer and irritant Dinesh D'Souza, who, when he's not trolling on Twitter, has observed that liberals were partly to blame for 9/11 and has circulated smears and lies about the president's backstory.

By the way, I would've linked directly to the tweet, but D'Souza deleted it. Fortunately, however, it's been screen-capped so as to preserve his nincompoopery for the gawking disgust of generations to come.

dinesh_obama_trayvon

Oh, and for some reason this Trayvon tweet wasn't wrong enough for his taste, so he also tweeted this misogynistic question for the ages:

"If women are the intellectual equals of men, why is there a World Chess Championship and a separate Women's World Chess Championship?"

I don't know, Dinesh. Maybe you can think harder about the answer while you're not having sex again ever.

(ht JM Ashby)