Fox News Website Apparently Got Hacked, Warns of Zombie Apocalypse

Fox News' website was apparently hacked earlier Tuesday afternoon, making the homepage of the news site populated with articles about zombie attacks.
Fox News' website was apparently hacked earlier Tuesday afternoon, making the homepage of the news site populated with articles about zombie attacks.
Screen Shot 2013-11-05 at 12.44.35 PM

As if your Tuesday afternoon wasn't complete, it turns out that the impending Zombie apocalypse we've all been fearing is finally upon us....well, at least you would think that if you recently checked out Fox News' website which was apparently hacked earlier today.

According to several sources, hackers were able to access the site and change portions of the homepage to reflect fake articles which included a banner warning that read "World Zombie Day to Bring Out the Living Dead", as well as a rather terse article title that simply read "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE - Stuff Yo". Clearly there are some very bored, technologically-adept teenagers out there who decided to have a little post-Halloween fun.

The site has since been fixed and is apparently working, but luckily we were able to find some fantastic screen shots of their shenanigans from Philly.com which you can see below.

/Screen+shot+2013-11-05+at+2.48.23+PM1.png