Empty Nest

It's an amazing thing really. I can't for the life of me figure out why, but despite my not having posted a damn thing in weeks there are still people visiting this site. As somebody who's blogged or written for seven-and-a-half years now it shouldn't surprise me that various Google searches and so on continue to bring people here, but I guess it kind of does -- and maybe that's because I'm so angry with myself because I feel as if I've had no choice but to abandon my internet home in favor of every other fucking thing I have to do these days. I can't do much in the way of making promises anymore. The best I can do at this point is to say that I'll write here when I can, meaning that the lights will always be on so that I can come back when I need to -- when I truly have to say something I can't say anywhere else. That time really will come, that much I actually can say for sure. I'm even inclined to say that it'll happen soon, but again, no assurances.For what it's worth I truly do hope that those of you who've been kind enough to read this site over the years have already made the jump over to the Daily Banter. I'm there several times a day, hopefully still doing good work. Sometimes it feels just like being here, but admittedly most of the time it doesn't. Gotta make a living somehow, though, and I'm finally getting paid to do what I always wanted to so I know that I'm very lucky.I realize that I'm repeating myself from a few weeks ago. Sorry.All I can say is, I'll be back here in time. It's always in my heart. I mean that in ways I could never full explain.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
[...]

/Screen+Shot+2013-11-20+at+10.09.45+PM.png