Alex Jones Turns Dallas JFK Memorial Into Psychotic Publicity Stunt

During memorial services at Dealey Plaza on Friday, Alex Jones and a gaggle of escaped mental patients tried their best to instigate fisticuffs with Dallas police officers.
During memorial services at Dealey Plaza on Friday, Alex Jones and a gaggle of escaped mental patients tried their best to instigate fisticuffs with Dallas police officers.
alex_jones_dallas_jfk

During memorial services at Dealey Plaza on Friday, Alex Jones and a gaggle of escaped mental patients tried their best to instigate fisticuffs with Dallas police officers. It was clearly another insufferably crazy Alex Jones publicity stunt during what was supposed to be a solemn occasion commemorating the 50th anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination. Via Tommy Christopher, here's the video:

Throughout the live broadcast, Jones repeatedly stretched the definition of "peaceful demonstration" while shouting, "Stop the cover-up!" Obviously this stunt had nothing to do with a protest rally in the name of the truth, and everything to do with ratings for Alex Jones, who exploited the gruesome death of a president for the sake of marketing the Alex Jones brand.

Everything culminated with Jones claiming that a police officer punched him in the stomach when, in reality, Jones and his InfoWars disciples were pushing beyond their designated protest area and were consequently pushed back into place by the police.

One of them punched me, from about six inches away, looking that there were no cameras — pow, hoping I’d do something. But it was into my rib, it wasn’t that bad. … It did take me off guard and then [mimes being struck] “boom!” “boom!” “boom!” “boom!” and we’re like, “Woah, let us go!”

I don't see anything like that in the video. Then again, I'm clearly a shill for the establishment, co-opted by a conspiracy involving Raytheon, IBM, chemtrails, fluoridated water, estrogen juice boxes, psychotropic drugs, the Trilateral Commission, Prince Bandar and the Kikuyu Tribe.

Based on the video footage, the Dallas police were way less violent than I probably would've been.