WATCH: "Archer" cast remade as "Top Gun" / "Danger Zone" music video

archer-danger-zone-video

HIIIIIIIIIIGHWAAAAAAAY TO THE DAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGERZONE.....

In a bid to (continue) being the most underrated show on television, the creators of cartoon spy-spoof Archer have released a trailer for the new season, featuring the animated cast reimagined as characters from the hit movie Top Gun, more specifically in the vein of the classic theme song "Danger Zone."  My only disappointment lies in there being 3+ months before the fifth season will be available for consumption.

Damn you, FX.  Damn you for being absolutely perfect.  Kenny Loggins would be proud.  (And if the below doesn't satisfy you enough, there's always this too)

(It's literally taking me all of my strength not to turn this into an Archer gif post, fyi).