This Is Why I Love Every Second of "Grand Theft Auto V"

There's a pretty good chance I'm a sociopath for enjoying this, but at least I and millions like me are unleashing this kind of mayhem in a game instead of on the real world.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
There's a pretty good chance I'm a sociopath for enjoying this, but at least I and millions like me are unleashing this kind of mayhem in a game instead of on the real world.
Screen Shot 2013-10-02 at 8.53.08 PM

Screen Shot 2013-10-02 at 8.50.50 PM

For those who don't understand why Grand Theft Auto V made a billion dollars in just three days, here you go.

And this doesn't even include being attacked by a shark or having to fight aliens and clowns during a drug trip.

There's a pretty good chance I'm a sociopath for enjoying this, but at least I and a lot of others like me are unleashing this kind of mayhem in a game instead of on the real world.