Picture of the Day: Patrick Stewart's Halloween Costume Is Pure Wonderfulness

Patrick Stewart continues to prove that he's one of the coolest people on earth.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Patrick Stewart continues to prove that he's one of the coolest people on earth.
Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 10.36.48 AM

Screen Shot 2013-10-31 at 10.21.54 AM

I once put a couple of lobsters in the bathtub with the goal of surprising a girl I was dating. I had no idea that lobsters drown in fresh water. By the time she arrived, they had probably died a very slow, painful death (as opposed to the quick death of being dropped into a pot of boiling water).

I'm haunted by this even now, making a lobster-in-a-bathtub, in some ways, the most terrifying costume I'm likely to see today.

Still, it's Patrick Stewart, and he rules. Happy Halloween, all.