Listening Post: Yuck

Get Away, from the London-based band Yuck, was one of the best singles of 2011 and it proved that there's apparently a global love for Dinosaur Jr. out there that we never knew existed. Sure their name is dripping with hipster irony, but the song's a blast.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Get Away, from the London-based band Yuck, was one of the best singles of 2011 and it proved that there's apparently a global love for Dinosaur Jr. out there that we never knew existed. Sure their name is dripping with hipster irony, but the song's a blast.
Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 9.02.45 AM

Yuck--001

Get Away, from the London-based band Yuck, was one of the best singles of 2011 and it proved that there's apparently a global love for Dinosaur Jr. out there that we never knew existed.

Now they're back, adding more of the feminine touch of bassist Mariko Doi on vocals and even throwing in a little trumpet, and the result is the first single from their new album, Glow and Behold.

Sure their name is dripping with hipster irony, but the song's a blast.

Here's Middle Sea.