Capitol Shooting Was False Flag Attack, Says Completely Insane Person

While I'm always loathe to mention Jones in any way, given that he's a goddamn lunatic and doesn't deserve to be taken the least bit seriously, I guess it's probably good to make sure as many sane people as possible get a chance to see what they're up against.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
While I'm always loathe to mention Jones in any way, given that he's a goddamn lunatic and doesn't deserve to be taken the least bit seriously, I guess it's probably good to make sure as many sane people as possible get a chance to see what they're up against.
Screen Shot 2013-10-03 at 2.06.50 PM

alex_jones_obama_terrorist

If you had "about five minutes" in the over-under on how long it would take for Alex Jones to insist that today's Capitol shooting was a "false flag" attack, congratulations -- give yourself a prize.

From Media Matters:

JONES: Shots fired, U.S. Capitol. Oh, they're -- they're pulling a big distraction on us. We're going to go to break, I just cancelled our guest coming up so I can get to everybody's calls. Frank, I appreciate ya. We're going to get to everybody else and cover these shots when we come back. But, look for 'em to stage a bunch of stuff. Pieczenik, who's really got his ear to the ground, he says the Navy Yard was a staged event, and he has sources. So, look for more of that to happen very, very soon to change the subject because everything the globalists do is falling apart right now.

While I'm always loathe to mention Jones in any way, given that he's a goddamn lunatic and doesn't deserve to be taken the least bit seriously, I guess it's probably good to make sure as many sane people as possible get a chance to see what they're up against. Jones's daily transmissions from the deepest recesses of Danvers are listened to by millions, most of whom hang on every word they can pick up through the tin foil covering their ears. It's a shame he can't be completely dismissed out of hand and it speaks volumes about where we are as a nation right now, but there you have it.

Admittedly, for those looking for something to mercilessly make fun of, Jone's show is the Rosetta Stone. His ludicrously vague attribution alone is enough to elicit giggle fits from me: "Look for 'em to stage a bunch of stuff"; Pieczenik "has sources." Jones always has the documentation from the guy from the place on the things, and stuff.

Okay, enough of a laugh for today. Seriously, fuck this clown.