Top 10 Most Ridiculous Celebrity Demands

After news emerged that Kanye West demanded his dressing room at the BBC should be 'all white' and have ironed carpets, we thought it appropriate to gather a list of the top 10 most ridiculous things celebrities insist upon for them to cooperate with the outside world.
After news emerged that Kanye West demanded his dressing room at the BBC should be 'all white' and have ironed carpets, we thought it appropriate to gather a list of the top 10 most ridiculous things celebrities insist upon for them to cooperate with the outside world.
Kanye West

After news emerged that Kanye West demanded his dressing room at the BBC should be 'all white' and have ironed carpets, we thought it appropriate to gather a list of the top 10 most ridiculous things celebrities insist upon for them to cooperate with the outside world.

1. If he really did order the carpets at the BBC to be ironed because they were too bumpy, Kanye West probably deserves the number one spot. It should be noted that the BBC has denied the story, but given his latest album is called 'Yeezus' and he refers to himself as 'the nucleus', it isn't exactly  a stretch.

2. Gwyneth Paltrow insists somebody dries down the shower in her gym because she doesn’t want to touch someone else’s shower water. And she requires unopened toilet paper.

3. Beyonce has personalized helicopters when she’s on tour.

4. Lady Gaga ordered that her dressing room be stocked with 28 bottles of water at room temperature and 28 bottles that were chilled. We assume they were kept separately so she could tell the difference.

5. Jennifer Lopez’s hotel rooms must be completely white and include white lilies and white candles. No red wine, obviously.

6. Katy Perry issues a demand that no driver is allowed to speak to her.

7. Nicki Minaj insists her dressing room is filled with buckets of spicy fried chicken, lemonade and only candles that smell of baked goods.

8. Justin Timberlake will not travel with strangers in elevators, so get out already – you can take the stairs.

9. No eye contact with Salma Hayek. Ever.

10. David Hasselhoff must have a life sized cardboard cut out of himself in his dressing room. Presumably this functions better than a mirror.

11. Yes, we know we said 10, but number 11 is one demand that I respect and encourage. Mariah Carey orders puppies and kittens for her dressing room before shows to relax her. (I would totally do the same).

(image via s_bukley / Shutterstock.com)