The Morning Banter: Hail Taylor Swift!, Dennis Rodman may be the best Secretary of State we've ever had + More

Screen Shot 2013-09-04 at 10.32.36 AM

It's Wednesday and the second day after a holiday weekend.  Let's face it, you're in for a long day.  Cut some time off that clock and let's get down to business, funny business that is:

Screen Shot 2013-09-04 at 10.32.36 AM

Dennis Rodman is over in North Korea, hanging out (but not being a diplomat!) with his best buddy Kim Jon Un again.  This totally proves that Kim Jong Un is just that weird kid in class who tortures poor defenseless animals, if only because he wants to be friends with the popular kids.

enhanced-buzz-27969-1377850818-4

Some genius has been attributing Hitler quotes to Taylor Swift.  This is going to make Chez so incredibly happy.

enhanced-buzz-20550-1378146025-39

If you're anything like me, you're laying in your bed right now (with a concussion. from falling off a horse. not because you suck at horseback riding, mind you. but because that horse was a jerk.) and wishing you could watch Clue.  Well, Buzzfeed breaks it down on how the box-office-flop formerly known at Clue has become a cult masterpiece.

a_560x375

In ridiculous but not surprising at all news of the day, top media moguls are buying up all the twitter/facebook/instagram/dot-com's they can in relation to the name of their spawn... and then communicating, as said spawn, to the interweb masses.  God.  If this isn't the next wave of weirdo fan fiction, I don't know what is.  The internet is terrible.

8C8840748-tweetpromote.blocks_desktop_s

Ever been so pissed at an airline that you wanted the world to know their shame? Well, one guy recently got so fed up with British Airways that he bought a sponsored tweet to express his disdain about missing luggage.  If only I had thought of that, instead of drowning my angst in pitchers of beer, during my 29 hour delay back from Berlin, perhaps I would have gotten some better customer service too (Here's looking at you, UNITED).

charlie-hunnam-650x444

Finally, as a girl it is my job to inform you that the cast for the 50 Shades of Grey movie has been picked.  Charlie Hunnam (Sons of Anarchy! Pacific Rim!) and Dakota Johnson (the chick Justin Timberlake sleeps with in The Social Network!) will be playing the main roles.  I'm all for more shirtless Hunnam in my life.