Quote of the Day: Irony, Thy Name Is Ed

Ed Schultz slams the runaway irony train right into bullshit station.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Ed Schultz slams the runaway irony train right into bullshit station.
Screen Shot 2013-09-23 at 11.51.03 AM

Screen Shot 2013-09-23 at 11.49.36 AM

"There was no rant. There was no tirade. There was no engagement of negativity between me and the president of the United States. And quite frankly, I'm pissed about it. I do not want you to think that I disrespected a man who I have immense respect for and that is Barack Obama! And so I'll just leave it at that and the rest of you can kiss my ass, OK?"

-- Ed Schultz, responding to a claim in Richard Wolffe's new book that during a 2011 meeting he ranted at Barack Obama

Schultz went on to say that he'd never hurt anybody -- and if you say he has he'll break your goddamn arm!