Patton Oswalt Doing Tommy Wiseau Will Tear You Apart!

Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 7.01.53 PM

This is my official favorite thing of the week, and it’s only Tuesday.

It’s Patton Oswalt doing a phony commercial basically as Tommy Wiseau, indescribably weird creator and star of the indescribably weird — and staggeringly bad — 2003 movie The Room.

YouTube Preview Image

If you have no idea what the hell The Room is, I feel sorry for you while at the same time envying you. Just go here.

(Visited 31 times, 1 visits today)

More on the Banter:

Fox and Friends: Obama's Plan for Free College is a Terrible Idea Because College Sucks

Fox and Friends: Obama's Plan for Free College is a Terrible Idea Because College Sucks

This is exactly the same incomprehensible flanking maneuver used by Erick Erickson when we tweeted tRead more...
Good Christian Sarah Palin Poses With 'Fuc_ You Michael Moore' Crosshairs Sign

Good Christian Sarah Palin Poses With 'Fuc_ You Michael Moore' Crosshairs Sign

Posing with a fanboi at the SHOT show in Las Vegas, Sarah Palin apparently wants liberal filmmaker MRead more...
White House Spokesman Zings Tom Brady Over #Deflategate Press Conference

White House Spokesman Zings Tom Brady Over #Deflategate Press Conference

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest observed that, as a press spokesman, Tom Brady is a pretty Read more...
Let's Not Forget That Ally King Abdullah Was a Very Bad Person

Let's Not Forget That Ally King Abdullah Was a Very Bad Person

Even though he was an ally of the U.S., Saudi Arabia's late King Abdullah was also a bastard.Read more...
Ignorant Anti-Vaxxers Brought Measles To Disneyland (and the Rest of Southern California)

Ignorant Anti-Vaxxers Brought Measles To Disneyland (and the Rest of Southern California)

It's the year 2015 and Southern California still doesn't qualify as the Third World, regardless of wRead more...
  • aceshigh

    I’ve been hearing about The Room a lot lately…I even read that James Franco is making a documentary on it.

    I guess I’ve gotta see it now…I do have a thing for horrible trash B-movies, so I’m sure I’ll get a twisted kick out of it. The clips I’ve seen so far are beyond description.

    The bit where Oswald is running down the hall with his wig flowing behind him, cracked me up. And it’s sprinkled with a little Hamm…..perfect.

  • ranger11

    They don’t make movies like this anymore.

  • i_a_c

    What a story, Mark.