Patton Oswalt Doing Tommy Wiseau Will Tear You Apart!

FILED TO: Media and Entertainment

Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 7.01.53 PM

This is my official favorite thing of the week, and it’s only Tuesday.

It’s Patton Oswalt doing a phony commercial basically as Tommy Wiseau, indescribably weird creator and star of the indescribably weird — and staggeringly bad — 2003 movie The Room.

If you have no idea what the hell The Room is, I feel sorry for you while at the same time envying you. Just go here.

If you love what we do here at the Banter, please consider becoming a Banter Member and supporting independent media! Readers get access to the Magazine and unlimited monthly articles

  • aceshigh

    I’ve been hearing about The Room a lot lately…I even read that James Franco is making a documentary on it.

    I guess I’ve gotta see it now…I do have a thing for horrible trash B-movies, so I’m sure I’ll get a twisted kick out of it. The clips I’ve seen so far are beyond description.

  • IrishGrrrl

    The bit where Oswald is running down the hall with his wig flowing behind him, cracked me up. And it’s sprinkled with a little Hamm…..perfect.

  • ranger11

    They don’t make movies like this anymore.

  • i_a_c

    What a story, Mark.

Subscribe to the Banter Newsletter!