Patton Oswalt Doing Tommy Wiseau Will Tear You Apart!

Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 7.01.53 PM

This is my official favorite thing of the week, and it’s only Tuesday.

It’s Patton Oswalt doing a phony commercial basically as Tommy Wiseau, indescribably weird creator and star of the indescribably weird — and staggeringly bad — 2003 movie The Room.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW28dYFNeWc#t=52[/youtube]

If you have no idea what the hell The Room is, I feel sorry for you while at the same time envying you. Just go here.

Bill Maher Defends Common Sense By Telling PC Liberals, 'Shut the F*ck Up'

Bill Maher Defends Common Sense By Telling PC Liberals, 'Shut the F*ck Up'

Few things are more enjoyable to listen to than Bill Maher going demolition derby on the Left's PC fRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

Download the MP3 75 minutes, 32MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Number 1 Album: Chez's New Read more...
Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

The pantheon of feminist goddesses houses a formidable gallery of thinkers, visionaries, and revolutRead more...
  • aceshigh

    I’ve been hearing about The Room a lot lately…I even read that James Franco is making a documentary on it.

    I guess I’ve gotta see it now…I do have a thing for horrible trash B-movies, so I’m sure I’ll get a twisted kick out of it. The clips I’ve seen so far are beyond description.

    The bit where Oswald is running down the hall with his wig flowing behind him, cracked me up. And it’s sprinkled with a little Hamm…..perfect.

  • ranger11

    They don’t make movies like this anymore.

  • i_a_c

    What a story, Mark.