Patton Oswalt Doing Tommy Wiseau Will Tear You Apart!

This is my official favorite thing of the week, and it's only Tuesday. Drop everything you're doing and watch it immediately if not sooner.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
This is my official favorite thing of the week, and it's only Tuesday. Drop everything you're doing and watch it immediately if not sooner.
Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 7.04.29 PM

Screen Shot 2013-09-24 at 7.01.53 PM

This is my official favorite thing of the week, and it's only Tuesday.

It's Patton Oswalt doing a phony commercial basically as Tommy Wiseau, indescribably weird creator and star of the indescribably weird -- and staggeringly bad -- 2003 movie The Room.

If you have no idea what the hell The Room is, I feel sorry for you while at the same time envying you. Just go here.