Listening Post: Foals

The track is hypnotically layered and darkly atmospheric and the video for it is the kind of thing you can't take your eyes off.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
The track is hypnotically layered and darkly atmospheric and the video for it is the kind of thing you can't take your eyes off.
Screen Shot 2013-09-05 at 8.08.14 AM

Foals

Posting a music video in the morning has been a standard feature of my personal blog, Deus Ex Malcontent, almost since its inception more than seven years ago. Since I'm going to be doing more writing here than I've ever done before in the coming months, I figured I'd bring it with me.

This morning -- West Coast time, at least -- it's the most recent single from the Oxford band Foals. The track is hypnotically layered and darkly atmospheric and the video for it is the kind of thing you can't take your eyes off.

Here's Late Night.