Headline of the Day, Jr.: Clit-ting Bull

Leave it to a self-described millennial to reduce a lesson on the most important and wonderfully thrilling erogenous zone on a woman's body to basically a Buzzfeed listicle.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Leave it to a self-described millennial to reduce a lesson on the most important and wonderfully thrilling erogenous zone on a woman's body to basically a Buzzfeed listicle.
Screen Shot 2013-09-12 at 10.59.23 AM

gspotmouse03

Cliteracy: 21 Things Millennials Should Know About the Clitoris

I get that it's standard practice for each generation to complain about the one coming up behind it, and I generally do my best to avoid painting any large group with a large brush -- but when you're perfectly willing to make yourself look dumb then I see no reason to give you a break.

Leave it to a self-described millennial to reduce a lesson on the most important and wonderfully thrilling erogenous zone on a woman's body to basically a Buzzfeed listicle. Admittedly, it's almost impossible to critique these kinds of things because, really, what are you going to say about a series of bullet points accompanied by pictures the author thinks are clever representations of them -- but really aren't -- all strung together to form something aimed at no one with an IQ above that of a retarded hamster? It'd be nice, though, if that kind of ridiculous reductionism were reserved for cataloging unimportant things millennial-themed pop culture cares about, like, say, The Fiercest Moments From Beyoncé's Halftime Show or 20 Things That Will Make You Say NOOOOOOO!

Here's the most important thing to "know," kids: If your attention span is so short that you can't even be bothered to read an actual article on sex, you're probably really shitty at it. No wonder Lena Dunham's lousily laid character on Girls says she's the voice of your generation.

Hope that fucking-on-Adderall thing really works out for you.

Now get off my lawn.