Glenn Beck Comment Porn: One Comment to Top Them All

Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

In this week’s edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn, we have one solitary comment from the vast sea of insane ranting on Beck’s site, The Blaze. The criteria we have for selecting quotes is as follows. It has to be either 1. Incredibly offensive 2. Completely insane, or 3. Grammatically nonsensical. Every now and then you get a comment the fits two or three of the criteria, but rarely do you get one that encapsulates all three. In an article on the New York Time’s interview with Glenn Beck titled “NEW YORK TIMES PUBLISHES REMARKABLY FAIR ARTICLE ABOUT GLENN BECK”, one commenter weighed in with what has to be one the best examples of right wing hostility, ignorance and sheer madness we’ve ever seen on the site.

In response to a lone liberal voice named ‘RINOSRUS’ who asked: “lets see a radical liberal get as fair a shake on fox news,” a commenter named BAD-DOG-NO-BISCUIT wrote in with the following gem of uncontrolled racism, mangled grammar and rage:

Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 3.50.45 PM

We searched the site for something equally as awesome, but alas, BAD-DOG-NO-BISCUIT stole the day.

On a quick side note, does anyone know what a ‘puffer’ is? As far as we could tell, it’s a fish mostly found in the tropics.

Anyways, until next week folks….

More on the Banter:

Benjamin Netanyahu's Planned U.S. Visit Is Already a Disaster

Benjamin Netanyahu's Planned U.S. Visit Is Already a Disaster

Why would Netanyahu do something so foolish?Read more...
Angry Old John McCain Throws Those "Low-Life Scum" Hippies Off His Lawn

Angry Old John McCain Throws Those "Low-Life Scum" Hippies Off His Lawn

If you missed Vietnam, you could see it reenacted on Capitol Hill Thursday afternoon.Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Confessions Of a Disillusioned Politics Junkie

MEMBERS ONLY: Confessions Of a Disillusioned Politics Junkie

Politics is fun to watch, but it's hard not to feel hopelessly detached.Read more...
Shock in the Blogosphere as Andrew Sullivan Shuts Down the Dish

Shock in the Blogosphere as Andrew Sullivan Shuts Down the Dish

The blogosphere was in a state of shock last night as pioneer blogger Andrew Sullivan, almost compleRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Sam Smith Sounds Like Tom Petty Because There's No Way To Do a Truly Original Song Anymore

MEMBERS ONLY: Sam Smith Sounds Like Tom Petty Because There's No Way To Do a Truly Original Song Anymore

I think there's actually another reason a song recorded in the year 2014 by a British guy who soundsRead more...
  • BenjCano

    Could be someone who frequents the Huffington Post.

    • Churchlady320

      Should have read you first. I agree with that!

  • Schneibster

    Maybe he meant “fluffer.”

    Having read newspaper articles about a gay/liberal activist movement called “Bad Cop No Donut” I think there might be a bit of edge there.

  • dbtheonly

    A Puffin is a small bird native to the Channel Islands?

    • Churchlady320

      MUCH too nice a little bird to enter this fray.

  • RenoRick

    Try Urban Dictionary for the definition of Puffer. I won’t post them due to the fact they are quite vulgar. I believe BAD-DOG-NO-BISCUIT falls under the second definition…or #5…

    • Schneibster

      The imagery seems particularly obvious. Nevertheless amusing. +1.

    • Churchlady320

      I assume it’s a follower of Huffington Post – Puffer. If it’s not, so be it. It should be.