Glenn Beck Comment Porn: One Comment to Top Them All

In this week's edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn, we have one solitary comment from the vast sea of insane ranting on Beck's site that is incredibly offensive, completely insane and grammatically nonsensical all at the same time.
In this week's edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn, we have one solitary comment from the vast sea of insane ranting on Beck's site that is incredibly offensive, completely insane and grammatically nonsensical all at the same time.
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

In this week's edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn, we have one solitary comment from the vast sea of insane ranting on Beck's site, The Blaze. The criteria we have for selecting quotes is as follows. It has to be either 1. Incredibly offensive 2. Completely insane, or 3. Grammatically nonsensical. Every now and then you get a comment the fits two or three of the criteria, but rarely do you get one that encapsulates all three. In an article on the New York Time's interview with Glenn Beck titled "NEW YORK TIMES PUBLISHES REMARKABLY FAIR ARTICLE ABOUT GLENN BECK", one commenter weighed in with what has to be one the best examples of right wing hostility, ignorance and sheer madness we've ever seen on the site.

In response to a lone liberal voice named 'RINOSRUS' who asked: "lets see a radical liberal get as fair a shake on fox news," a commenter named BAD-DOG-NO-BISCUIT wrote in with the following gem of uncontrolled racism, mangled grammar and rage:

Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 3.50.45 PM

We searched the site for something equally as awesome, but alas, BAD-DOG-NO-BISCUIT stole the day.

On a quick side note, does anyone know what a 'puffer' is? As far as we could tell, it's a fish mostly found in the tropics.

Anyways, until next week folks....