Glenn Beck Comment Porn: One Comment to Top Them All

Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

In this week’s edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn, we have one solitary comment from the vast sea of insane ranting on Beck’s site, The Blaze. The criteria we have for selecting quotes is as follows. It has to be either 1. Incredibly offensive 2. Completely insane, or 3. Grammatically nonsensical. Every now and then you get a comment the fits two or three of the criteria, but rarely do you get one that encapsulates all three. In an article on the New York Time’s interview with Glenn Beck titled “NEW YORK TIMES PUBLISHES REMARKABLY FAIR ARTICLE ABOUT GLENN BECK”, one commenter weighed in with what has to be one the best examples of right wing hostility, ignorance and sheer madness we’ve ever seen on the site.

In response to a lone liberal voice named ‘RINOSRUS’ who asked: “lets see a radical liberal get as fair a shake on fox news,” a commenter named BAD-DOG-NO-BISCUIT wrote in with the following gem of uncontrolled racism, mangled grammar and rage:

Screen Shot 2013-09-06 at 3.50.45 PM

We searched the site for something equally as awesome, but alas, BAD-DOG-NO-BISCUIT stole the day.

On a quick side note, does anyone know what a ‘puffer’ is? As far as we could tell, it’s a fish mostly found in the tropics.

Anyways, until next week folks….

Bill Maher Defends Common Sense By Telling PC Liberals, 'Shut the F*ck Up'

Bill Maher Defends Common Sense By Telling PC Liberals, 'Shut the F*ck Up'

Few things are more enjoyable to listen to than Bill Maher going demolition derby on the Left's PC fRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

MEMBERS ONLY: The After Party Podcast! Millennials vs Gen-X, the Big Star Doc on Netflix, The Feels and Chez's New Music Countdown

Download the MP3 75 minutes, 32MB Not Safe For Work! This week: Number 1 Album: Chez's New Read more...
Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

Feminist Poet Solves Most Pressing Issue In Feminism

The pantheon of feminist goddesses houses a formidable gallery of thinkers, visionaries, and revolutRead more...
  • BenjCano

    Could be someone who frequents the Huffington Post.

    • Churchlady320

      Should have read you first. I agree with that!

  • Schneibster

    Maybe he meant “fluffer.”

    Having read newspaper articles about a gay/liberal activist movement called “Bad Cop No Donut” I think there might be a bit of edge there.

  • dbtheonly

    A Puffin is a small bird native to the Channel Islands?

    • Churchlady320

      MUCH too nice a little bird to enter this fray.

  • RenoRick

    Try Urban Dictionary for the definition of Puffer. I won’t post them due to the fact they are quite vulgar. I believe BAD-DOG-NO-BISCUIT falls under the second definition…or #5…

    • Schneibster

      The imagery seems particularly obvious. Nevertheless amusing. +1.

    • Churchlady320

      I assume it’s a follower of Huffington Post – Puffer. If it’s not, so be it. It should be.