Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Completely Mad Comment Thread on, Iran, Rand Paul and Evil

Welcome to this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the place to get your regular installment of the hilarity found on Beck's website, The Blaze. In today's edition, we do our best to follow a very bizarre comment thread on an article about Beck's assertion that people need to stand up to evil. Needless to say, it got very crazy, very quickly.
Welcome to this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the place to get your regular installment of the hilarity found on Beck's website, The Blaze. In today's edition, we do our best to follow a very bizarre comment thread on an article about Beck's assertion that people need to stand up to evil. Needless to say, it got very crazy, very quickly.

Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

Welcome to this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the place to get your regular installment of the hilarity found on Beck's website, The Blaze. In today's edition, we do our best to follow a very bizarre comment thread on an article about one of Beck's appearances on his TV show (that apparently people watch).

According to the piece, titled "GLENN BECK: SPEAK UP AND STAND UP WHEN YOU SEE EVIL," Beck had "urged viewers to speak up and stand up when they see evil — these days, he said, the “evil detector” of too many people seems to be malfunctioning." Apparently it had something to do with Obama having exchanged letters with Iran's newly elected president Hassan Rouhani, who Beck accused to being 'a holocaust denier' for refusing to comment on his predecessor Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's denial of the atrocity (it should be noted that Rouhani has never denied the holocaust, denounced Ahmadinejad's stance as "hate rhetoric", and is taking a Jewish member of parliament to the UN next week) .

Anyhow, readers of The Blaze got into it with predictable gusto and got into one of the more bizarre conversations we've seen (and that's saying something given what went on last week).

BLINKKNIGHT kicked it off with a seemingly innocent question about Beck's definition of evil:

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 3.05.29 PM

Little did he know the storm he would unleash. SOYBOMB315_II jumped in with a completely random comment directed at no one in particular:

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 3.05.58 PM

Then JANETSOYBOMBWITHNUTS (possibly related to SOYBOMB315_II?) followed up with her (?) own even more meaningless comment about a 'weather story' and Rand Paul:

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 3.07.26 PM

Taking the bait, MYSTERYOFBABYLON-INCONSISTENCY then dived in on the thread claiming one of the SOYS is the evil Beck was talking about, and possibly other commenters named 'Zip it & Timmy' and 'Andicon & Voice':

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 3.06.17 PM

THEREALCONSERVATIVE tried to bring some (relative) sanity back to the thread, bringing up the evil of Ron Paul's 'open border policies' and disgusting pacifism:

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 3.06.11 PM

But not to be deterred, MYSTERYOFBABYLON-INCONSISTENCY brought the conversation back to the original state of complete insanity, with the following gem that will go down in 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' history:

Screen Shot 2013-09-20 at 3.07.34 PM

Until next week folks...