Discussion Thread: Is Breaking Bad The Best Television Series Ever?

As our own Chez Pazienza wrote last week, episode 14 of Season 5's 'Breaking Bad' was 'A perfectly formed, flawlessly executed hour of television'. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more intense, episode 15, 'Granite State' aired Sunday night and took viewers through another pulsating hour of nail biting drama. Could 'Breaking Bad' be the best television show ever?
As our own Chez Pazienza wrote last week, episode 14 of Season 5's 'Breaking Bad' was 'A perfectly formed, flawlessly executed hour of television'. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more intense, episode 15, 'Granite State' aired Sunday night and took viewers through another pulsating hour of nail biting drama. Could 'Breaking Bad' be the best television show ever?
Screen Shot 2013-09-23 at 2.58.01 PM

BB-Episode-515-Main-590-24058345-e-50rl

Very serious topic folks. As our own Chez Pazienza wrote last week, episode 14 of Season 5's 'Breaking Bad' was 'A perfectly formed, flawlessly executed hour of television'. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more intense, episode 15, 'Granite State' aired Sunday night and took viewers through another pulsating hour of nail biting drama. So which episode was better? Can the series finale next week improve? Is 'Breaking Bad' the best television show of all time? (And yes, that includes 'The Wire').

Get bantering below people.