We Need Your Feedback!

help-1

Hey Everyone!  In the coming months The Daily Banter will be going through some changes (good ones, we promise!).  From a new site redesign, to a better commenting system and more... it's going to be great.  However we need your help in order to better serve you, our loyal audience and to prioritize our growing list of action items.

For the next week, we'll be running a survey (in a very non-NSA way) to gather this feedback and information from you.  As added incentive  we'll be raffling off $25 Amazon gift cards to 10 random readers who fill out the form fully. We've thought about this quite a lot and it's actually quite a bit of fun to do, so if you love The Daily Banter (or at least like us a little bit) please help us out!

CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT OUR SUPER AWESOME SURVEY

109

(It'll take less than 5 minutes of your time and you could win a $25 gift card from Amazon! Woohoo!)

/2013-08-13

<