The Morning Banter: Obama is More Like Nixon Than MLK Jr., Best U.S. Cities for 20-Somethings, Urban Decay Porn + More

The 20 Best Cities for Twentysomethings

Last night was a doozie so I'm gonna make this reaaaaal quick. Here are the best stories from the internet while I was busy downing heavy metal cocktails last night:

obama-nixon-scandals-i-am-not-a-crook-w

Al Jazeera went there: President Barack Obama, despite being our first Black President, isn't so much of an MLK Jr. figure but a modern day Richard Nixon.  (This will get the liberals up in arms, I'm sure).

Group of students wearing uniforms

As if there was any question, sending your kids to private school makes you a bad person.  I'll let y'all argue the merits for or against in the comments section.

The 20 Best Cities for Twentysomethings

What do Washington D.C., Tucson AZ and Seattle WA have in common? They're all apparently the best cities for twenty-somethings.  So, if you're like me, you're planning your escape route out of one of these urban hubs stat.

article-2401848-1B729110000005DC-848_96

You've got two options with this one: Be creeped out or find beauty in the weird.  An abandoned mansion formerly owned by a doctor in Germany leads to some haunting photos.   Consider this your daily dose of art colliding with reality.  (If you're into this sort of urban exploration/decay porn, make sure you've taken a good look at these too).

Cat Cora Named 2013 Resident Mom

Now you have an excuse to take pictures of your food like an obsessive, but totally unpaid food blogger!  Celebrity chef Mario Batali has created a philanthropic food app with The Lunchbox Fund called Feedie.

1001581_10151551131258263_120033327_n

Now let's all listen to U.S. Royalty's new single "Blue Sunshine" off their new album (aptly also titled Blue Sunshine) out on September 10th!