The Morning Banter: A Case of the Mondays

Here's what you should be reading today instead of being pissed that it's Monday again.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Here's what you should be reading today instead of being pissed that it's Monday again.
Screen Shot 2013-08-11 at 10.30.14 PM

Screen Shot 2013-08-11 at 10.27.36 PM

Here's what you should be reading today instead of being pissed that it's Monday again:

1. Biden Time

If you figured that Joe Biden was just going to step aside and let Hillary Clinton be the Chosen One in 2016, you seriously don't know Joe Biden. Also, why the fuck are we even talking about 2016?

The Huffington Post: Joe Biden To Attend Iowa Fundraiser/8.11.13

2. This Is Not a Rape Joke

If you're wondering why frat boys insist on those ubiquitous red Solo cups during parties, here you go.

The Verge: Crowdfunded Cups Quickly Detect 'Invisible' Date Rape Drugs/8.11.13

3. Walt Dizzy

The end has begun.

The Hollywood Reporter: 'Breaking Bad' Writer on Hard-Fought Finale: 'We Put It All on the Line'/8.10.13

4. Lake Superior

Contrary to popular belief, I am actually a straight male, hence the cover of the new New York magazine can only be described as breathtaking as far as I'm concerned. The interview inside is pretty damn good as well.

Vulture: Lake Bell on In a World and Tattoos/8.10.13

Yeah it's a slow day. You wanna make something of it?

Have a good one, folks.