The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

This week, we covered everything from Syria to Miley Cyrus; Steve King to Martin Luther King; NSA to Voter ID; Sex Scandals and Will McAvoy; Glenn Beck to Cory Booker; and Ed Snowden to Trayvon Martin. It's all right here!
This week, we covered everything from Syria to Miley Cyrus; Steve King to Martin Luther King; NSA to Voter ID; Sex Scandals and Will McAvoy; Glenn Beck to Cory Booker; and Ed Snowden to Trayvon Martin. It's all right here!
syria_chem_weapons

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Bob Cesca covered the latest Snowden bombshells; he discussed the new efforts to roll back MLK's dream; and he compiled three misleading articles about NSA.

Ben Cohen compiled this week's Glenn Beck Comment Porn; he wrote about the sex scandal that's rocking England; he detailed how Steve King thinks poor people are lazy; he cautioned America about its own use of chemical weapons; and he revealed why he chose not to interview Cornell West.

Chez Pazienza introduced us to Steven Lonegan, the tea party Republican running against Cory Booker; he covered the Miley Cyrus controversy; and he brought us the latest edition of The Newsroom Notes.

Oliver Willis compiled a handy Trayvon chart for Republicans; he wrote about his views on the Syria crisis; and he defended Miley Cyrus.

Have a great weekend!