The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

From Alex Jones to Prince Charles; from Glenn Beck to Will McAvoy; from the NSA to Sydney Leather's Sex Tape; from home ownership to the drug war; from CBS to BuzzFeed, it's all right here!
beck_greenwald_jones_nexus

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

EA Blair wrote about Prince Charles' homeopathy.

Bob Cesca compiled the Top 10 most inaccurate NSA stories; he wrote about the real-life stories of whistleblowers; he analyzed Glenn Greenwald's latest distortion of the truth; and he wrote about the conspiracy theory nexus of Beck, Greenwald and Jones.

Ben Cohen brought us another edition of Glenn Beck comment porn; he compiled the Top 5 Dumbest BuzzFeed lists of the week;

Jessica Furst covered the Sydney Leather porn.

Kojo Koram asked when we'll pull out of the drug war.

Chez Pazienza analyzed the CBS / Time Warner Cable fracas; he reviewed this week's Newsroom;

Oliver Willis bashed the notion that renting a home is somehow part of the American dream.

Have a great weekend!