Quote of the Day: What Does Anthony Weiner Have to do to Get Disqualified?

Screen Shot 2013-07-24 at 11.57.48 AM

Matt Taibbi asks what Anthony Weiner has to do to get disqualified from the Mayoral race:

I don't mean to sound like a prude, but what the hell do you have to do to be disqualified from high-level politics in this country? When someone told me a while back that Weiner was running for Mayor, I thought it was a joke. This married politician sent unsolicited pictures of his penis to female strangers on the Internet! It's not a crime, I guess because indecent exposure laws haven't been updated for the cyber age, but basically, he's a 21st-century flasher who used the U.S. Congress as a raincoat. Then he got caught, had to resign from Congress in what normally would be shame and disgrace, only to turn around and start doing it all over again pretty much immediately.