Man Accidentally Shoots Penis Off, Dies From Injury

ball shot

Probably not the best way to go out. From ABS-CBN NEWS:

A 37-year-old man was killed after he accidentally shot himself in the penis during a drinking session with his friends in Rosales, Pangasinan.

Police said Geronimo Narciso was reportedly drunk and fired two shots into the air, prompting his companions to restrain him.

When Narciso tried to hide his homemade caliber .22 firearm in his pants, he accidentally pulled the trigger.

Narciso was pronounced dead upon arrival at a nearby hospital.

Guns, aren’t they great?

Sam Harris Exposes Noam Chomsky as a Pedantic Contrarian Unwilling to Debate Seriously

Sam Harris Exposes Noam Chomsky as a Pedantic Contrarian Unwilling to Debate Seriously

Intellectuals Noam Chomsky and Sam Harris engaged in a rather nasty email spat that has been doing tRead more...
Hillary's Poll Numbers Are Way Up, Despite "Homebrew" Email and Donor Scandals

Hillary's Poll Numbers Are Way Up, Despite "Homebrew" Email and Donor Scandals

Remember when we were all talking about Hillary Clinton's "homebrew" email server? It seems like yeaRead more...
Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

Jimmy Fallon's Shot-for-Shot Extreme Video Is the Unfunniest Damn Thing Ever Done on Late Night

I should let it go. I know. But I can't, not when Jimmy Fallon's latest viral sensation is literallyRead more...
  • mjt832

    Where in the hell is Pangasinan?

  • trickydix2000

    SMH

  • Kelly McGee

    wow. just wow.

  • bunnie jatkowski

    You just can’t make this stuff up!

  • Schneibster

    Gives a whole new meaning to “drain the main vein,” hmmm?

  • Lorent22

    Probably for the best anyway. Considering.

  • villemar

    Vindictive penis extension extracts bloody revenge against original penis; killing it and it’s owner.

  • Draxiar

    Gotta love those Darwin Awards!

    • Aaron Litz

      I call THAT kind of maneuver a DOUBLE Darwin; not only did he remove himself from the genepool by killing himself, but he BLEW HIS GENITALS OF FIRST, making ABSOLUTELY certain that he could never pass on his seed, even through preternatural means.

      He won’t even be able to rise from the grave after the third night to sire a dhampyr on some poor woman, and I think we can all rest more easily knowing that.

      That takes true commitment.

      • http://blog.animeworld.com/ Marc

        There really should be some kind of honor roll for double-Darwin “winners”.

    • Schneibster

      Well, I guess he was eliminated from the gene pool after Willie the One-eyed Wonder Worm was gone, though I suppose he could gasm all over someone and they might catch.

      I mean if he hadn’t bled to death. Snicker.