Man Accidentally Shoots Penis Off, Dies From Injury

ball shot

Probably not the best way to go out. From ABS-CBN NEWS:

A 37-year-old man was killed after he accidentally shot himself in the penis during a drinking session with his friends in Rosales, Pangasinan.

Police said Geronimo Narciso was reportedly drunk and fired two shots into the air, prompting his companions to restrain him.

When Narciso tried to hide his homemade caliber .22 firearm in his pants, he accidentally pulled the trigger.

Narciso was pronounced dead upon arrival at a nearby hospital.

Guns, aren’t they great?

Like Us On Facebook!

More on the Banter:

North Korea Gets Another Movie Pulled, So Let's Just Send All Scripts To Kim Jong-un First

North Korea Gets Another Movie Pulled, So Let's Just Send All Scripts To Kim Jong-un First

After Hollywood's total capitulation, the next step is to send all scripts to North Korea for approv[Read more...]
Boehner Condemns Obama's Cuba Policy, Owns Tons of Stock in Corps Doing Business with Human Rights Violators

Boehner Condemns Obama's Cuba Policy, Owns Tons of Stock in Corps Doing Business with Human Rights Violators

Boehner is making a bundle from corporations that are actively exploiting workers and racking up hum[Read more...]
Barbara Walters's 'Most Fascinating' Special Raises a Big Middle Finger to Feminism

Barbara Walters's 'Most Fascinating' Special Raises a Big Middle Finger to Feminism

Babs's annual list of her Most Fascinating People was just released. While there is no reason to tak[Read more...]
U.S. Intelligence Officials Link Sony Attack To North Korea
South Park Explains Why Sony Canceled the Premiere Of 'The Interview'

South Park Explains Why Sony Canceled the Premiere Of 'The Interview'

'South Park' knows all too well how this works.[Read more...]
  • mjt832

    Where in the hell is Pangasinan?

  • trickydix2000

    SMH

  • Kelly McGee

    wow. just wow.

  • bunnie jatkowski

    You just can’t make this stuff up!

  • Schneibster

    Gives a whole new meaning to “drain the main vein,” hmmm?

  • Lorent22

    Probably for the best anyway. Considering.

  • villemar

    Vindictive penis extension extracts bloody revenge against original penis; killing it and it’s owner.

  • Draxiar

    Gotta love those Darwin Awards!

    • Aaron Litz

      I call THAT kind of maneuver a DOUBLE Darwin; not only did he remove himself from the genepool by killing himself, but he BLEW HIS GENITALS OF FIRST, making ABSOLUTELY certain that he could never pass on his seed, even through preternatural means.

      He won’t even be able to rise from the grave after the third night to sire a dhampyr on some poor woman, and I think we can all rest more easily knowing that.

      That takes true commitment.

      • http://blog.animeworld.com/ Marc

        There really should be some kind of honor roll for double-Darwin “winners”.

    • Schneibster

      Well, I guess he was eliminated from the gene pool after Willie the One-eyed Wonder Worm was gone, though I suppose he could gasm all over someone and they might catch.

      I mean if he hadn’t bled to death. Snicker.