Holy Sh*t, Australians Have Their Own Sarah Palin

Screen Shot 2013-08-08 at 11.50.54 AM

Ultra nationalist Stephanie Banister, a 27-year-old mother of two from Queensland is Australia's answer to Sarah Palin. And amazingly, she's even more stupid. In fact she could be the dumbest politician alive today.

"I don't oppose Islam as a country," the 'One Nation' politician told an interviewer.  "But I do feel that their laws should not be welcome here in Australia."

Watch the interview below. Cash prize to anyone who can keep their jaw from hitting the floor.

On the bright side, this should make Americans feel a lot better about Sarah Palin - a relative genius when compared to Banister.