GOP Strategist Blasts Steve King on MTP

Republican strategist, Ana Navarro slammed Congressman Steve King (R-IA) this morning on Meet the Press over his stance on immigration and wanton racism.  It's nice to see people from his own side do that.

She said: "Well, first of all, I think Congressman King should go get himself some therapy for his melon fixation. I think there might be medication for that. I think he's a mediocre congressman who's got no legislative record, and the only time he makes national press is when he comes out and says something offensive about the undocumented or Hispanics."

How awesome was that?

Enhanced by Zemanta