Glenn Beck Comment Porn: President Obama vs Rush Limbaugh

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at reactions from reader of The Blaze to Obama's calling out of Rush Limbaugh. Offensive, disgusting, and above all, hilarious.
In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at reactions from reader of The Blaze to Obama's calling out of Rush Limbaugh. Offensive, disgusting, and above all, hilarious.
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

If there's one thing we know about Rush Limbaugh it's that he craves the spotlight. So imagine his delight to wake up and find out the President has mentioned him by name on a televised interview. Sure, Limbaugh is a dedicated right wing blow hard, but above all that he's an entertainer who needs to remain relevant. And nothing makes you more relevant than getting a shout out from the President of the United States. When speaking about the grid lock in Washington and Republican's attempts to defund Obamacare, Obama told CNN’s Chris Cuomo Friday morning:

“I’ve made this argument to my Republican friends privately, and, by the way, sometimes they say to me privately, ‘I agree with you, but I’m worried about a primary from, you know, somebody in the tea party back in my district’ or, ‘I’m worried about what Rush Limbaugh is going to say about me on radio,’”

Not exactly controversial stuff. Everyone knows the Republican Party is beholden to Rush Limbaugh and the other far right bigots who dominate the conservative media. But according to Rush Limbaugh and the The Blaze, this is incontrovertible proof that Obama 1. has a vendetta against Limbaugh and 2. is so desperate to pin the blame on someone other than himself that he can't think of anything else to do.

Said Limbaugh, “He has got to blame someone...nobody’s listening to Obama anymore...he’s going back to the ‘Greatest Hits.’” (in reference to an off the cuff remark Obama made a year ago about Limbaugh's power over the party).

Readers of The Blaze also saw this as a huge opportunity to elevate Rush's stature and belittle the President.

Said RABIDPATRIOT:

Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 3.37.07 PM

Chimed in CATB:

JOHNTWOFEATHERS took an opportunity to provide readers with a psychological evaluation of the President (along with a quick reference to Obama's ethnic heritage for good measure):

Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 3.36.58 PM

Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 3.37.37 PM

COSMOS102 pointed to the President's persecution of white people and 'citizens on cell phones':

Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 3.38.30 PM

And finally, LEASTON won the prize for creativity and used a historic racial racial epithet and labeled Obama an idiot:

Screen Shot 2013-08-23 at 3.39.11 PM