Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Insane Muslim Hating Edition!

Welcome to this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the weekly Daily Banter feature where we trawl through comments left by fans of Glenn Beck on his website 'The Blaze'. There has been a notable trend of late - every week, the commenters are getting crazier and crazier, leading those familiar with the lunatic right to worry whether we are witnessing the beginnings of the complete disintegration of American society. Beck fans were always nuts, but not this nuts.
Welcome to this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the weekly Daily Banter feature where we trawl through comments left by fans of Glenn Beck on his website 'The Blaze'. There has been a notable trend of late - every week, the commenters are getting crazier and crazier, leading those familiar with the lunatic right to worry whether we are witnessing the beginnings of the complete disintegration of American society. Beck fans were always nuts, but not this nuts.
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

Welcome to this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the weekly Daily Banter feature where we trawl through comments left by fans of Glenn Beck on his website 'The Blaze'. There has been a notable trend of late - every week, the commenters are getting crazier and crazier, leading those familiar with the lunatic right to worry whether we are witnessing the beginnings of the complete disintegration of American society. Beck fans were always nuts, but not this nuts.

In response to a piece that reported on a sign put outside a local mall in Houston, Texas that read, “No Muslim parking in the Westview Shopping Center”, readers of The Blaze chimed in with, well, some f**king crazy ass comments.

First of was a great back and forth between SOUL.MAN and WALNUTPORTCONSERVATIVE:

Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 2.14.55 PM

Then, ELFRIBO weighed in to correct 'sbelling' mistakes on the sign, and to display a wry sense of humor:

Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 2.17.11 PM

RPP responded to another comment from SOUL.MAN stipulating that the sign was in fact part of a giant liberal/Muslim conspiracy

Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 2.16.32 PM

TURKEY13 stated that he wished Britain had put Islamophobic signs on its shopping malls in the 90's given Britain will be overrun with colored people in a couple of years:

Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 2.15.15 PM

And finally, SHORTYSTUFF inserted what has to be one of the most offensive comments of all time (and the competition is fierce) into the conversation:

Screen Shot 2013-08-09 at 2.17.38 PM

Lovely.

Until next week folks...