Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Hillary Clinton Hatred Edition!

If there's one thing that irritates middle aged, white, male Republicans, it's Hillary Clinton. And coupled with the Benghazi 'scandal', it's a recipe for some hilarious outrage porn from the repressed readers of The Blaze
If there's one thing that irritates middle aged, white, male Republicans, it's Hillary Clinton. And coupled with the Benghazi 'scandal', it's a recipe for some hilarious outrage porn from the repressed readers of The Blaze
Glenn-Beck-Comment-Porn

In this week's 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', we look at reader reactions to an article on The Blazedescribing a supposed shouting episode in the wake of the Benghazi scandal involving Hillary Clinton and a member of Congress. Reports the Glenn Beck rag:

Rep. Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) claimed former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton “screamed at a member of Congress” two days after the Benghazi attack for daring to classify the tragedy as terrorism.

The alleged incident occurred during a briefing just two days after four Americans were killed in a fiery assault on a U.S. compound in Benghazi, Libya.

“Two days after this attack we were in a briefing with Hillary Clinton and she screamed at a member of Congress who’d dare suggest that this was a terrorist attack,” Kinzinger told constituents in Rochelle, Ill., on Wednesday. ”Now we find out that while it was happening they knew it was a terrorist attack. These are answers, we are going to get to the bottom of this.”

If there's one thing that irritates middle aged, white, male Republicans, it's Hillary Clinton. And coupled with the Benghazi 'scandal', it's a recipe for some hilarious outrage porn from the repressed readers of The Blaze.

ASHESTOASHES kicked things off with a premonition about the 'Shadow Government' of terrorists and jihadists:

CRUZMISSILE2016 envisioned a futuristic death match between Tea Party nut job Ted Cruz and the 'skanky robot' (Hillary) that would be 'just the greatest thing of all time':

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 11.13.18 AM

SLAPTHELEFT warned that Hillary must not be allowed in the White House given her kleptomaniac tendencies:

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 11.15.16 AM

And HAUSCHILD mused that the war for the White House was already lost given the Democrat's pandering to 'bottom feeders and slugs':

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 11.15.40 AM

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 11.16.40 AM

TAXEVERYONE refused to acknowledge that Hillary is a human being:

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 11.17.10 AM

And finally VOFR  questioned Clinton's credentials accusing her of never having a job  other than teaching law, being a lawyer, her two terms in the US Senate and position in the Obama administration as Secretary of State:

Screen Shot 2013-08-16 at 11.17.21 AM

Until next week folks....