Battling Republicans on Voter Suppression, Ruining the Postal Service and Drug Sentencing

Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 3.53.37 PM

I was on the Thom Hartmann show on Tuesday in a pretty spirited debate with conservative commenter Hueghy Newsome and Jessie Jane Duff of the Concerned Americans for Veterans. We got into it on voter suppression, Republican attempts to ruin the postal service and Eric Holder's new reduced drug sentencing agenda. While Jessie is great in person, she's a bit of a handful on TV, and we got into some pretty heated exchanges throughout the segment. Check it out below: