Yes, We Went There. Glenn Greenwald Porn Title Competition!

The NY Daily News revealed that Glenn Greenwald was once involved in a porn company called 'Hairy Jocks'. While this has nothing to do with his reporting on the NSA, it is pretty funny, so we're running a porn title competition that Glenn himself would sign off on. "Manning Bradley" and "Whistle Blowers" are the front runners so far.
The NY Daily News revealed that Glenn Greenwald was once involved in a porn company called 'Hairy Jocks'. While this has nothing to do with his reporting on the NSA, it is pretty funny, so we're running a porn title competition that Glenn himself would sign off on. "Manning Bradley" and "Whistle Blowers" are the front runners so far.
Screen Shot 2013-07-01 at 12.21.25 PM

Screen Shot 2013-07-01 at 12.07.37 PM

by Ben Cohen and Chez Pazienza

We're probably going to catch a lot of heat for this. But here goes.

The libertarian left isn't exactly known for its sense of humor (Glenn Greenwald is quite literally incapable of seeing the funny side of anything), but we're hoping that our leftist compadres take a minute or two away from their battle to stop Premier Obama killing babies via remote control drones and have a bit of fun.

As we've all heard, the New York Daily News did a hit piece on Glenn Greenwald in the wake of the NSA scandal, revealing that the Guardian columnist has a rather odd and complicated past. The article detailed Greenwald's tax problems with the IRS (the New York County Clerk’s office shows Greenwald has, according to the piece "$126,000 in open judgments and liens against him... including a $21,000 from the state Tax Department and the city Department of Finance" and the IRS "has an $85,000 lien against him."), and most bizarrely, involvement in a porn company called 'Hairy Jocks'. Apparently, Greenwald and his business partner negotiated a deal and took 50% of the company's profits, had a fallout with the owner, and then went his own way, distributing videos on hairystuds.com. Greenwald got out of the business to focus on law and writing, and as the article quotes him saying, "“Being a businessman, running businesses, was never my interest. I just sort of experimented with it.”

To be clear, the NY Daily News piece should have absolutely no bearing on the work Greenwald does as a journalist. Being in the porn industry and having tax issues doesn't make him a bad person and it doesn't have any bearing on his reporting. Greenwald's journalism should stand (or fall) on its own.

Anyhow, the prospect of not taking advantage of this situation to poke some fun at the relentlessly pious Greenwald was too awful to imagine, so we're running a 'Glenn Greenwald Porn Title' competition, where readers get to make up porn titles that Glenn himself would sign off on. The prize? Your very own Daily Banter T-shirt!

Glenn, if you're reading this - IT'S A JOKE. We're not being paid by the Obama administration to smear you, we're not trying to diminish your NSA story with puerile satire (you actually did that yourself by not reporting it accurately). We are doing it because, well, it's funny.

So here are a few to get you going:

"Bed Snowden"

"Manning Bradley"

"National Security An*l"

"PRISM Rape" (courtesy of Adam K)

"Whistler Blowers" (also courtesy of Adam K)

"JISM"

Answers below in the comments section, or email us at TheDailyBanter@gmail.com!