Winner of the Glenn Greenwald Porn Title Competition Announced!

After much deliberation the team here at The Daily Banter, well at least the socially maladjusted members (Ben and Chez) are proud to announce the winners of the 'Glenn Greenwald Porn Title Competition'!
After much deliberation the team here at The Daily Banter, well at least the socially maladjusted members (Ben and Chez) are proud to announce the winners of the 'Glenn Greenwald Porn Title Competition'!
Screen Shot 2013-07-01 at 12.21.25 PM

Screen Shot 2013-07-01 at 12.07.37 PM

After much deliberation the team here at The Daily Banter, well at least the socially maladjusted members (Ben and Chez) are proud to announce the winners of the 'Glenn Greenwald Porn Title Competition'!

The competition caused a bit of controversy both behind the scenes at Banter and with some of our readers. Were we crossing a line? Was coming up with NSA/Bradley Manning/Ed Snowden related porn titles too much? Some thought so, but we went ahead anyway because it was just too damn funny.

There were many, many awesome contributions from our readers, several of whom went above and beyond the call of duty, posting multiple titles that Greenwald himself would have been proud of.

Chez Pazienza kicked off the competition with 'Manning Bradley', a title that deserved consideration at the highest level.  Jason E put forward, 'Direct Assex' a serious contender that came close to winning. 'IAmAllWrite'  came up with the brilliant 'The Hunt for Red Hot Boner', and Kennet (amongst many others) came up with the pithy 'NSA2M' title that only a real Glenn Greenwald expert could conceive of.Samantha Walsh came extremely close with "Twin Leaks,"  and Lazarus Durden's "Drone and Moan: The Kill List" also made it to the final group.

But it was Shane Taylor's "Snow Job" that we thought merited the prize - short, sweet, and brilliantly simply.

So Shane, email us at thedailybanter@gmail.com, and we'll get your Daily Banter T-Shirt off to you in the post!