Time Out

Just a quick heads-up from Malcontent Central: Things will be picking up in a bit. I've got a bunch of work to do as well as preparations for Inara's arrival on Friday, so, yeah, it's a little slow right now. Look for something new later today or tonight plus a new post over at the Banter tomorrow. Gracias.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Just a quick heads-up from Malcontent Central: Things will be picking up in a bit. I've got a bunch of work to do as well as preparations for Inara's arrival on Friday, so, yeah, it's a little slow right now. Look for something new later today or tonight plus a new post over at the Banter tomorrow. Gracias.

Just a quick heads-up from Malcontent Central: Things will be picking up in a bit. I've got a bunch of work to do as well as preparations for Inara's arrival on Friday, so, yeah, it's a little slow right now.

/step-away-from-my-desk.png