The Morning Banter: Perry can't locate a Vagina, JP Morgan CEO replies to a Gold Digger, Buzzfeed sells out again

rick_perry_AP-e1372348868756

The internet was ablaze with funny yesterday.  Here's what you missed:

Screen Shot 2013-07-31 at 9.46.22 AM

Sure, Buzzfeed may have sold their souls a couple of other times in the past (famously here and here) but letting the Heritage Foundation parade this anti-Obamacare nonsense in front of your audience and NOT get paid for it (but promote it on your social media) is just super fucking lame.  At least the comment sections are good for laugh or two.

medmarijuana631375140911

The District of Columbia may have just administered its first legal drug deal but on the West Coast, the DEA continues to raid legal dispensaries (even though recreational use of pot is also legal in small amounts), wasting millions of taxpayer dollars.  No matter the laws, this just proves it's gonna be hard out there for a pot dealer for a long, long time.

images

I'm sure no one's surprised, but there's actual evidence that Governor Perry is a moron.  On his own volition, Governor Perry outed his complete lack of understanding of the female body.  Lucky for all of us, Texas Senator  Wendy Davis was present to witness the horror.  Best part? Governor Perry admitted defeat in the only way he knows how -- by not doing it at all: “Hell, I was close,” said Perry, shrugging to the crowd in the room as he was shuffled out of the room speaking back over his shoulder. (UPDATE: The Lupine piece  on Perry was satirical. Sadly, it's now impossible to separate fact from fiction with today's Republican Party...).

gold-digger1

And my favorite story on the interest, JP Morgan CEO lays the smack down on a gold digger.  Definitely worth a read (and as a lady, I want to high five him so hard).