The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

This week, we brought you everything from the Zimmerman verdict to the vaccination controversy; from racism to Greenwald; from Lewis Black to Glenn Beck; from Ed Snowden to Lindsay Lohan. It's all right here!
This week, we brought you everything from the Zimmerman verdict to the vaccination controversy; from racism to Greenwald; from Lewis Black to Glenn Beck; from Ed Snowden to Lindsay Lohan. It's all right here!
obama_zimmerman_sirota

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen brought us this week's edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn; listed the 5 racist assumptions needed to acquit George Zimmerman; and Ben also brought us a handy guide to the filibuster.

Oliver Willis provided some valuable strategic advice for the left.

Alyson Chadwick present Lewis Black's video about New York versus Texas; she covered a week of right-wing insanity; and she hit the Texas Republicans for allowing guns but banning tampons from the state Senate chamber.

Chez Pazienza remembered Carlos Vigil; he covered precisely why Jenny McCarthy is dangerous; and he wrote about the KTVU controversy.

Kojo Koram covered the 'guilty until proven innocent' reality that all black men face.

Bob Cesca detailed how a wild theory on NSA became a viral fact; he also dissected Greenwald's latest Snowden bombshell;

And Jessica Furst covered Lindsay Lohan's path to fame and fortune.

Have a great weekend!