The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

abortion_wisconsin_transvaginal

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen brought us the latest edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn; he compiled a list of the top seven most offensive things David Brooks has ever said;

Oliver Willis wrote about the man who Glenn Beck called 'the next Steve Jobs'; and he covered the conservative "not me" game.

Chez Pazienza wrote about the never-ending Texas anti-abortion saga; he also wrote about the Hawthorne, California dog shooting incident.

Kojo Koram covered the airplane fracas involving President Evo Morales.

Bob Cesca asked liberals to check their optics on Standing With Rand; he also compiled a handy guide to NSA's digital surveillance program; he also covered the new Wisconsin ultrasound law; and he examined necessary reforms to the FISA court.

And Jessica Furst covered the conflict between celebrities and Twitter.

Have a great weekend!