The Bubble Genius Bob & Chez Show, 7.24.13

“Ernesto Badass”: The Sequel to the Anthony Weiner Sexting Scandal; Weiner Believes He’s the Teflon Dong; The Slate Sexting Name Generator; Weiner and John Edwards; Our Generation Has Destroyed Privacy; Snowden’s Lawyer Connected to Intel Agency; The Snowden Effect; The Heinous Reactions to Obama’s Trayvon Remarks; More Babies with Guns for Steve Stockman; and much more. Brought to you by Bubble Genius, the BobCesca.com Amazon Link and the Bowen Law Group.Listen and subscribe on for free on iTunesDownload the mp3 (52 minutes, 21mb)Bob & Chez Show ArchiveListen on your smartphone via Stitcher.com
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
“Ernesto Badass”: The Sequel to the Anthony Weiner Sexting Scandal; Weiner Believes He’s the Teflon Dong; The Slate Sexting Name Generator; Weiner and John Edwards; Our Generation Has Destroyed Privacy; Snowden’s Lawyer Connected to Intel Agency; The Snowden Effect; The Heinous Reactions to Obama’s Trayvon Remarks; More Babies with Guns for Steve Stockman; and much more. Brought to you by Bubble Genius, the BobCesca.com Amazon Link and the Bowen Law Group.Listen and subscribe on for free on iTunesDownload the mp3 (52 minutes, 21mb)Bob & Chez Show ArchiveListen on your smartphone via Stitcher.com

/bcs_weiner_danger.jpg