Project Office Mayhem

Been a while since I've done one of these but hopefully you remember the drill. Quietly put the link below up on every available computer screen in your office, then crank all the speakers to full volume. Mischief points: 65,012Captain Picard Has No Patience for Porn
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
Been a while since I've done one of these but hopefully you remember the drill. Quietly put the link below up on every available computer screen in your office, then crank all the speakers to full volume. Mischief points: 65,012Captain Picard Has No Patience for Porn

Been a while since I've done one of these but hopefully you remember the drill. Quietly put the link below up on every available computer screen in your office, then crank all the speakers to full volume.

/project-mayhem.jpeg