Morning Sickness

For the next couple of days I'm going to be knee-deep in finishing up a production project I'm working on so I'll be somewhat scarce around here. With that in mind, I've taken at least a few things I was going to likely write about today and put them into the Morning Banter segment over at the Daily Banter. I might have a little something up later, depending on how far along I am with the work I need to do.Have a good day, kids.The Daily Banter: The Monday Morning Banter/7.15.13
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
For the next couple of days I'm going to be knee-deep in finishing up a production project I'm working on so I'll be somewhat scarce around here. With that in mind, I've taken at least a few things I was going to likely write about today and put them into the Morning Banter segment over at the Daily Banter. I might have a little something up later, depending on how far along I am with the work I need to do.Have a good day, kids.The Daily Banter: The Monday Morning Banter/7.15.13

For the next couple of days I'm going to be knee-deep in finishing up a production project I'm working on so I'll be somewhat scarce around here. With that in mind, I've taken at least a few things I was going to likely write about today and put them into the Morning Banter segment over at the Daily Banter.

/vomit.jpeg