I'm Sorry, I Really Don't Give a Sh*t About the Royal Birth

shutterstock_42826339

I'd like to echo BBC newsman Simon McCoy, clearly at his wits end having to endure the endless coverage of the Royal birth. "Plenty more to come from here of course," said McCoy to the camera outside St Mary's Hospital in London. "None of it news. But that won't stop us."

Quite.

There's a time and a place for gossip news, but not on the front page of every damn news site on the planet. Apparently, Will and Kate have had a boy. Good for them. Now let's get back to news of interest, like the mind blowing secret process used to create Taco Bell's cinnamon twists.