God Bless the U.S.Gay

I'm sorry but there are certain subjects that matter too much to me and I therefore just can't abide. Gay people can have their same-sex marriage.They can have equal rights.They can hold public office. They can live in the city and neighborhood I call home, be my friends and acquaintances, and be afforded the same privileges as any of their fellow Americans.But when a gay man decides that he can and should make country music, that's where I have to draw the line.There's are some things I simply will not tolerate.And country music is one of them.Dear God, Steve Grand -- what the hell are you thinking? Buzzfeed: Meet Steve Grand, the First Openly Gay Male Country Star/7.3.13Country? Come on. You're better than that.
Avatar:
Chez Pazienza
I'm sorry but there are certain subjects that matter too much to me and I therefore just can't abide. Gay people can have their same-sex marriage.They can have equal rights.They can hold public office. They can live in the city and neighborhood I call home, be my friends and acquaintances, and be afforded the same privileges as any of their fellow Americans.But when a gay man decides that he can and should make country music, that's where I have to draw the line.There's are some things I simply will not tolerate.And country music is one of them.Dear God, Steve Grand -- what the hell are you thinking? Buzzfeed: Meet Steve Grand, the First Openly Gay Male Country Star/7.3.13Country? Come on. You're better than that.

I'm sorry but there are certain subjects that matter too much to me and I therefore just can't abide.

/Screen+Shot+2013-07-08+at+12.11.50+PM.png