Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Nasty Trayvon Martin Racism Edition

In our weekly installment of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the column takes a bit of a dark turn when it comes to The Blaze reader reactions to the Trayvon Martin case.
In our weekly installment of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the column takes a bit of a dark turn when it comes to The Blaze reader reactions to the Trayvon Martin case.
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

In our weekly installment of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn', the column takes a bit of a dark turn when it comes to The Blaze reader reactions to the Trayvon Martin case.

With the court in procession, The Blaze published a piece titled "TRAYVON MARTIN’S MOTHER TESTIFIES THAT IT’S HER SON SCREAMING IN 911 TAPE — BUT WHAT DID THE BROTHER SAY?".  (Far from being an explosive story, it actually turns out that Martin's brother Jahvaris testified that it was indeed Trayvon screaming, but according to The Blaze, he said it "in a less direct way").

In a very lengthy discussion thread, Glenn Beck fans weighed in on the story, helpfully turning the tragedy into an epic race war.

YISKA8 worried about ape like black people rampaging across the country should Zimmerman be found guilty:

Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 11.33.09 AM

BIG MEDIA BIAS is seeing a love story emerge between Trayvon's 'Muslim' father (he has a beard) and the judge:

Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 11.33.39 AM

BUM THROWER believes the case illustrates why one should never turn up for jury duty:

OLDGRIZZ  put forward the theory the screams of a 158lb teenager being attacked by a 185b man were in fact a 'signature move' he used in combat to 'confuse his opponent':

Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 11.34.36 AM

Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 11.34.58 AM

And finally NOTMYPREZ and ARMYOFNIBIRU injected Mexicans and 'paruevians' (whatever they are) into the racial armageddon, making it a three way fight between whites, blacks and latinos:

Screen Shot 2013-07-05 at 11.35.49 AM

So long people, until next week....