Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Food Stamp America Edition!!

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at Beck reader's reaction to an in depth study on food stamp participation in America. Needless to say, commenters weren't too happy with the fact that participation in the program is increasing (nothing to do with increased economic hardship mind you - it's all the black guy in the White House President Obama's fault).
In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at Beck reader's reaction to an in depth study on food stamp participation in America. Needless to say, commenters weren't too happy with the fact that participation in the program is increasing (nothing to do with increased economic hardship mind you - it's all the black guy in the White House President Obama's fault).
Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 3.36.52 PM

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 3.23.55 PM

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at Beck reader's reaction to an in depth study on food stamp participation in America. Needless to say, commenters weren't too happy with the fact that participation in the program is increasing (nothing to do with increased economic hardship mind you - it's all the black guy in the White House President Obama's fault).

Commenters kicked off with a great thread about food subsidies and communism - MRKNOWITALL being on the receiving end of a verbal lashing for suggesting poor people get access to cheaper basic goods:

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 2.47.13 PM

DROOLINGCLOWN and GLOCK29 came up with a brilliant way of stopping 50% of all food stamp abuse:

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 2.50.59 PM

PROVERBS17-12NLT relayed a slightly confused story about personally doing better under Obama but Obama also being 'the food stamp president':

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 2.47.59 PM

KATZKINER apparently lives next to someone on welfare who has a giant flatscreen TV, a state of the art video games machine, a swimming pool and a new scooter, all on the $200 a month he receives in welfare:

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 2.49.26 PM

And finally, DETROIT PAPERBOY pithily explained Obama's new work program for America:

Screen Shot 2013-07-12 at 2.46.14 PM

Until next week people...

(Special thanks to Kennet for the new 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn'pic!)