Glenn Beck Comment Porn: Biblical Polygamy and Rape Justification Edition!!!

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at readers of The Blaze's reaction to an extraordinary article that amongst other things, justifies polygamy and marital rape
In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at readers of The Blaze's reaction to an extraordinary article that amongst other things, justifies polygamy and marital rape
Glenn Beck Comment Porn

Glenn Beck Comment Porn

In this week's edition of 'Glenn Beck Comment Porn' we look at readers of The Blaze's reaction to an extraordinary article that amongst other things, justifies polygamy and marital rape. In the piece titled "FACT CHECK: DOES THE BIBLE REALLY SUPPORT RAPE AND POLYGAMY? THEBLAZE EXPLORES ATHEISTS’ CRITIQUES," a panel of Mormon quacks experts weigh in on atheist critiques of biblical stances on rape, polygamy, divorce and celibacy. Here they are on rape:

Across the board, TheBlaze’s entire panel of faith experts reject that the criminal act of rape is upheld in any form in the holy book.

Averick addressed Deuteronomy — the book that is most targeted by biblical critics.

“The ‘rape’ that is talked about in Dvarim (Deuteronomy), is obviously not criminal rape; it is talking about a case where a relationship between a young man and woman got out of hand,” he said. “Sexual relationships in a Torah society are strictly forbidden before marriage — dating is only for purposes of marriage in the Orthodox community.”

Marital rape of course, not being rape....

Anyhow, here are some of the colorful reader reactions to the authoritative study:

RIDEMODELS warned of a coming Judgment day for the 'God haters' and complained about the 'GNATS' buzzing in his ear:

Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 3.09.03 PM

WAKEAMERICAUPNOW drew parallels between the Biblical story of Sodom and Gomorrah and current atheists 'doing to our society what resulted in debauchery' (sic):

Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 3.06.50 PM

While the article made not comment about gay sex, SDNW seemed to be thinking about penises inside men:

Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 3.08.36 PM

And finally, JEFFREYLAYNE made the most astute comment about the piece:

Screen Shot 2013-07-26 at 3.09.12 PM

Until next week folks....