WATCH: Bill O’Reilly Attacks Wife of Former IRS Commissioner

Rudy Giuliani Supports a Mujahedin Group With a Hammer-and-Sickle Logo Because He's Been Paid To

Rudy Giuliani Supports a Mujahedin Group With a Hammer-and-Sickle Logo Because He's Been Paid To

A few weeks ago, Rudy Giuliani told attendees at an exclusive private dinner for GOP fatcats, "I do Read more...
MEMBERS ONLY: Who Stole My City?

MEMBERS ONLY: Who Stole My City?

I grew up in Clapham, south London in the 1980's, and have clear memories of what the city felt likeRead more...
MSNBC Falls for Worst On-Air Prank Call Ever, Continuing Proud TV News Tradition

MSNBC Falls for Worst On-Air Prank Call Ever, Continuing Proud TV News Tradition

There's no semi-regular occurrence in television news that infuriates the hell out of me more than aRead more...
  • http://zautos.com/ Paul Erna

    And what does the liberal system give up? Bailouts for companies that can’t keep
    Obama Campaign Bets Big on Auto Bailout Ads
    http://zautos.com/obama-campaign-bets-big-on-auto-bailout-ads/
    Three months before the Republican party has even elected an opponent, the Obama campaign is going on the offensive. Three advertisements were released May 9 as part of an aggressive $25 million media blitz to gain ground in nine swing states, from New Hampshire, Iowa, and Colorado to Virginia, North Carolina, and Nevada. Nearly $10 million will be evenly split to reach voters in Ohio and Florida.

  • http://www.dregstudios.com Brandt Hardin

    O’Reilly is just another one of the talking heads guarding the inhabitants of Bullsh*t Mountain from rejoining the world of the sane. Fox News is a propaganda machine which dumbs down America by the day through disinformation and their slanted agendas. See their anchors spewing forth feces from their mouths in my visual homage to the network on my artist’s blog at http://dregstudiosart.blogspot.com/2012/10/the-fox-news-scylla-guardian-of-bullsht.html