WATCH: Ben Cohen Discusses the Future of the Left on Thom Hartmann Show

(Visited 4 times, 1 visits today)

More on the Banter:

MEMBERS ONLY: The Real Reason Why Anti-Obamacare CEOs Are Allegedly Cutting Employee Hours

MEMBERS ONLY: The Real Reason Why Anti-Obamacare CEOs Are Allegedly Cutting Employee Hours

If this theory is accurate, it's difficult to point to another chapter in history when major billionRead more...
Now We Can See How Homophobic, Racist and Misogynist "Friends" Really Was

Now We Can See How Homophobic, Racist and Misogynist "Friends" Really Was

When we revisit Friends on Netflix now that all ten seasons are available to stream -- looking at itRead more...
Ted Nugent Still Thinks Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"

Ted Nugent Still Thinks Obama is a "Subhuman Mongrel"

One year later, he not only stands by the insult, but said in an interview that it was "too delicateRead more...
Why People Are Frightened To Say 'Super Bowl' On Television

Why People Are Frightened To Say 'Super Bowl' On Television

Ever notice how some people on TV call the Super Bowl the "Big Game?" The popular understanding is Read more...
Here's the Bizarre Online Trail Left by the Ex-Employee who Killed Himself Outside Fox News HQ

Here's the Bizarre Online Trail Left by the Ex-Employee who Killed Himself Outside Fox News HQ

Given that it was such a sad and desperate act, it would be nice to be able to say that Phillip PereRead more...
  • kfreed

    Seems to me that the “Future of the Left” is to assist more far right extremists into puplic office and then throw bombs when these same extremist a-holes hold government, workers, and the economy hostage, polluting every budget and piece of progressive legislation that comes along with corporate handouts in one form or other.
    Blame yourselves, lefties. And by “lefties” I mean those of you featured in this video who absolutely cannot pull your heads out. The extreme right is standing on the doorstep ready to take over while the left continues to throw bombs at it’s own.
    Pathetic.

    • missliberties

      Some on the far left, those we fondly call the emo-progs, aka the Greenwald crew, and their predecessors have done more damage to Democratic causes then we can even begin to understand.

      Having an all or nothing attitude on the left or the right is ALWAYS self defeating. Obama gets this. Unfortunately the idiots on the right used liberal dissatisfaction…… the PUBLIC OPTION, the public option, to slide into power during a ridistricting year. All while Kossacks where shrieking about perfection. Howard Dean included. Of course the right understands the liberal mind enough that they used this to win governships and retake the house. Nearly an unforgivable oversight by the smart democrats and their operatives and by naive liberal activists.

      Think how much different things would be if democrats were in the majority. The US would be leading the world in green energy and a global recovery.