WATCH: Ben Cohen Discusses the Future of the Left on Thom Hartmann Show

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

Reporter Ken Silverstein Confirms What Critics Have Said About 'The Intercept' From the Beginning

From the beginning, several of us here at The Daily Banter have questioned not only the editorial apRead more...
Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Somebody Should've Knocked Bill O'Reilly on His Ass Years Ago

Quite a while back I was the producer on a show, the anchor of which was a powerhouse in the businesRead more...
MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

MEMBERS ONLY: The Daily Banter NSFW Video Mail Bag: Racism and Geckos

On this week's edition of the NSFW Video Mail Bag, Ben, Chez and Bob discuss Brittney Cooper, the OsRead more...
  • kfreed

    Seems to me that the “Future of the Left” is to assist more far right extremists into puplic office and then throw bombs when these same extremist a-holes hold government, workers, and the economy hostage, polluting every budget and piece of progressive legislation that comes along with corporate handouts in one form or other.
    Blame yourselves, lefties. And by “lefties” I mean those of you featured in this video who absolutely cannot pull your heads out. The extreme right is standing on the doorstep ready to take over while the left continues to throw bombs at it’s own.
    Pathetic.

    • missliberties

      Some on the far left, those we fondly call the emo-progs, aka the Greenwald crew, and their predecessors have done more damage to Democratic causes then we can even begin to understand.

      Having an all or nothing attitude on the left or the right is ALWAYS self defeating. Obama gets this. Unfortunately the idiots on the right used liberal dissatisfaction…… the PUBLIC OPTION, the public option, to slide into power during a ridistricting year. All while Kossacks where shrieking about perfection. Howard Dean included. Of course the right understands the liberal mind enough that they used this to win governships and retake the house. Nearly an unforgivable oversight by the smart democrats and their operatives and by naive liberal activists.

      Think how much different things would be if democrats were in the majority. The US would be leading the world in green energy and a global recovery.