The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up

wendy_davis

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen brought us the latest Glenn Beck comment porn; he covered a particularly racist Republican troll; he wrote about the vicious cycle of American racism; and he shamed David Gregory for his questioning of Greenwald.

Oliver Willis wrote about bigotry's last gasp; and he wondered if immigration will break Boehner.

Alyson Chadwick covered the Voting Rights Act decision; and she wrote about the end of DOMA.

Chez Pazienza covered the Michael Hastings Truther Movement; he delivered his take on religion and DOMA; he covered the filibuster drama in Texas; he analyzed the Republican cheating behind Voter ID;

Kojo Koram covered the protests in Brazil and Turkey.

Bob Cesca compiled the top six examples of dirty Republican politics from the week; he covered the Supreme Court decision on the Voting Rights Act; and he detailed an important lesson from the IRS non-scandal.

And Jessica Furst wrote about how our DNA informs our obsession with celebrities.

Have a great weekend!