The Daily Banter Weekly Wrap Up!

Where else can you find posts about Paula Deen, Edward Snowden, Paris Hilton, the Tea Party, Aaron Sorkin, Russell Brand, Glenn Beck and Glenn Greenwald? Right damn here!
Where else can you find posts about Paula Deen, Edward Snowden, Paris Hilton, the Tea Party, Aaron Sorkin, Russell Brand, Glenn Beck and Glenn Greenwald? Right damn here!
Screen Shot 2013-06-21 at 1.06.10 PM

paula

Here's what we covered at The Daily Banter this week.

Ben Cohen brought us this week's edition of Glenn Beck Comment Porn; and he analysed the impending death of the Left;

Oliver Willis wrote about the return of the Stupid Party; and he exposed Snowden as a childish simpleton.

Alyson Chadwick wrote about the status of marriage equality; she eviscerated a Republican congressman's insane abortion remarks; and she heralded the end of the IRS scandal.

Chez Pazienza ripped Paula Deen for her court-documented racism; he covered the bizarre choices for advisers on The Newsroom; and he debunked a very ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Kojo Koram wrote about the end of the unpaid intern; and he brought us Russell Brand's hilarious appearance on Morning Joe.

I continued my analysis of Edward Snowden's leaks to Glenn Greenwald and the accompanying reporting.

And Jessica Furst wrote a scathing post about Paris Hilton.

Have a great weekend!